It works ok in FF but not in IE. Peter Farland kindly had a long
exchange with me offline, and it seems in my case that the offending
HTTP response is in the header pragma "CacheControl = No-cache". Problem
is, without the pragma I am not getting up-to-date data from my
HTTPService requests.

So the problem has been isolated, but not solved just yet.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Sunday 08 Apr 2007, iko_knyphausen wrote:
> > in relative URL calls. And I think it does, because the web site
accepts
> > both SSL and non-SSL, and the errors I am receiving don't happen
when I
> > load the same app from the same location without https.
>
> Are you using IE ? Does Firefox work fine on the SSL site ?
> If you use a network traffic sniffer, what is going on ?
>

> --
> Tom Chiverton
> Helping to vitalistically administrate cutting-edge products
> on: http://thefalken.livejournal.com

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered
office address is at St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2 2JF. A
list of members is available for inspection at the registered office.
Any reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells LLP means a member
of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by the Law Society.

> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above
and may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee you must not read it and must not use any information
contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells LLP
or the addressee of its existence or contents. If you have received this
email in error please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department
on 0870 365 8008.