Tom,

That is not the only thing that sets them apart, but it is one of the
biggest. Usually we write products because there wasn't something out there
that fits our needs. We are writing and maintaining an enormous AS2 api and
using our AS2 to AS3 convertor to upconvert it, so we have both AS2 and AS3
apis. The next step is to provide docuemtnation for both. At the time that I
performed the research, there did not exist a solution that I could find
that would do that.

But other than that, Docunator will support automatic UML diagram view
(albeit only 3 levels deep at a time), and the optional inclusion of your
source files. So if you're viewing the 'killBaddy()' method, you can click
on [SOURCE] and be taken to an HTML syntax-highlighted page, right to the
source of that method, with line numbers.

One last thing that some people might find useful is that every page is
template driven. There are XHTML templates that contain tokens and loops to
allow you to change the page layout substantially. And of course there are
style sheets.

All in all, I think its a solid app. But then again I'm biased having
written it :)

Jobe Makar
http://www.electrotank.com
http://www.electro-server.com