That would be great. I have a chart that graphs many variables in
realtime. I would love an effect or something that slid values on and
off the chart. The slide left/right effect right now do the entire
chart! When is that useful? If I added one value, slide one value on. If
I removed one value, slide one value off.

I suppose instead of pissing and moaning about it, I could get to work.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Troglodytes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>