From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lincoln Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:49 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [flexcoders] XSLT/XPath and flex

I want to make the best of the MXML file and generate various documents from
it using XSLT and XPath. The kind of things I want to create are:
1. Lists of icons/images used in app - presented as HTML or pdf
2. List of Components used in app - presented as HTML or pdf
3. Variation of the mxml file say a PDA version.

I have used an XML publishing framework called apache cocoon and wanted to
really take advantage of the fact that MXML is XML. Would Cairngorm or some
other framework do this or could I somehow send MXML to Cocoon?

Any hints?

Linc