Tried the hotfix and didn't work.

Also tried listening to the event on stage like you specified, but again
that gets fired after the error.

Interesting you mention the problem with scrollbars, because that's what it
seems like the problem is here too. The FM is looking for the parent of
VScrollBar (or HSCrollBar) in a VBox for example and that's what throws the
error. It's a shame that the hotfix didn't work, i was really enthusiastic.

Other ideas?

Mark