arrayCollection or array? Try calling refresh() after the change.

On 29/05/07, beecee1977 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi,

I have a datagrid with the dataProvider bound to an array of objects.

If I remove one of the items from the array the datagrid doesn't update
to reflect this. Debugging and looking at the dataProvider's length it
has updated, but that's not what's displayed.

I've tried using validateNow() but that doesn't work. If I click on one
of the column headers it updates. Currently I'm having to explicitly
set the dataProvider in code, but then I lose the binding.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Bill