This is exactaly what you need:
http://www.abdulqabiz.com/blog/archives/macromedia_flex/how_to_get_url.php

He made a calss called querystring that´s prety ease to use anda do all the
trick for you.

Feipe

On 5/30/07, dantragxh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I have an application that is made of a form that you fill up witch add
arecord to a database, then send an email to a someone to let them know
that this record just got added.

I want to add a link to this email that would let the user go directly
to the application record view page to show that specific record.

With PHP and HTML, I would usally just put the id of the object in the
URL(abc.ca/recordview.php?id=$value) but how can I do this with a flex
application?