From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave @ VitalPodcasts.com
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:55 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: LoadModule, creating a history so the Back
Button works...

Let me Clarify

I have a TabNavigator that has 2 tabs, under the first Tab I have 4
buttons.

When one of those buttons are clicked, I load a module in a place that
is outside of the tab Navigator. Perhaps this isnt how its supposed to
be used, but I want just the Tab Navigator for Navigation with another
canvas for Content, so...

<mx:ModuleLoader id="bodyModuleLoader" />

Does not exist within the TabNavigator.
And the button code on click is...

bodyModuleLoader.url = sUrl;
bodyModuleLoader.loadModule();

So its not a child of the tab Navigator.