From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Christian Edward Gruber
Sent: 10 September 2007 16:09
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How to build on command line?

Depending on how you want to work from the command-line, there are
also automated ways of doing it, using ant or maven. For one-shot
efforts, or to test things out it's probably not worth it, but if
you're going to build often from the command-line, you might want to
consider using an automated build system and configure it to work with
your config.

regards,
Christian.

[mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>