Thanks for responding Alex.

Well, it's simpler than that. Originally I had an Array where I'd push in an object:

                                        uplist.push({

name:_refAddFiles.fileList[k].name,
                                                        title:
_refAddFiles.fileList[k].name,

size:formatFileSize(_refAddFiles.fileList[k].size),

file:_refAddFiles.fileList[k]});

Thing is, when it'd doubleclick and be able to change the title or description, the minute I'd escape/enter out of it, the info wouldn't change.

I've changed to an ArrayCollection and now, for example, description above -- it changes the first time you edit; but the next time you attempt to edit, the change isn't taken.

It's as if an empty string is ok to change, but a non-empty string won't change.

Should I instead use like a fileItem module and explicitly SET the property be editable? But then how does one push a module into an array?!