From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Ingram
Sent: 11 September 2007 17:07
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flash Player Instance Unique ID

Unfortunately I don't have that luxury as I need to support multiple
versions of my application and multiple mini-applications within each of
mine. I think I've got a way around it though, when I load the SWFs into
my application I will pass some flash vars in which tell it the name of
the current connection name for the application.

Cheers,

Mark