Lessee...

How can the main application get the 'close' event of a TitleWindow inside a component when the component is added in a state via addChild?

What can I do when that state is inited -- and the component is added to the stage -- to create a listener of the components TitleWindow?

Howzat?

On Sep 12, 2007, at 6:25 PM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> How then can I get that the TitleWindow - held by the component - is
being closed?

Can you restate that sentence ?

Mike