Hi,

Thank you for you answer. I expect the loads stop and new ones start
when scolling but it's false... The load never stop until he is
loader! Why, i dont know but it's stup** :).  So if i have a tile list
with 20000 images, if i scroll at the bottom very very fast, i will
load all the 20000 images. And if i want to see only the image number
19999, i must wait to load the 19999 before. Crasy...