Hi, using a DateTime axis isn't suitable because it won't always be a
DateTime (it could be 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 etc for the labels). However -
you did give me an idea with regards to using the labelFunction
property.

I've now added in an [EMAIL PROTECTED] attribute to my xml. So test data now
looks
like:

<row id="1" label="1" value="1"/>

<row id="2" label="1" value="2"/>

<row id="3" label="1" value="3"/>

<row id="4" label="1" value="4"/>

<row id="5" label="1" value="5"/>

<row id="6" label="1" value="6"/>

<row id="7" label="1" value="7"/>

<row id="8" label="1" value="8"/>

<row id="9" label="1" value="9"/>

<row id="10" label="1" value="10"/>

I use the id for the axis and interpolation, but use a labelFunction
property to retrieve the actual label property from the data.

Thanks!!

Mark