Hi James,

Please describe in more details how exactly you would like to select a text
by the help of the Mouse.

Do not you want to select a text with a first mouse click inside the text
and then by holding a clicked mouse button to  make a selection?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Andriy Panas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]