You will have to design your own communication method.  You can use a
singleton object or pass references into the instances.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of cksachdev
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:43 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How to use mx.modules.Module class in ActionScript
Project

I wanted to use Shell/Module concept in my ActionScript project. I
used mx.modules.ModuleBase Class in my Module. The problem I am facing
is When I want to communicate from one module to another module I
don't have parentApplication object as I am not using
mx.modules.Module class.
And in ModuleBase Class there are very few properties available. Any
body have the solution for this.

In the import statement I can't see mx.modules.Module class. I am
using Flex 3 Beta. Please suggest some solution so that I can use the
Shell/Module concept in my ActionScript project. This concept I read
on Roger Gonzalez blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/rgonzalez/flex/
<http://blogs.adobe.com/rgonzalez/flex/> ).