Hi Peter,

Thankyou for logging that bug (although we require a WSDL and any
imported XML Schemas to be provided with any WebService bug logged,
would you mind adding that too?).

We expect Arrays to be marshalled correctly for both requests and
and not one scenario for decoding Array - in fact, there are many
scenarios. The WSDL will help us narrow down which particular scenario
you're dealing with...

You mentioned the response isn't handled as you wanted it. Did you add
further details in your bug about what you want the response to look
like as well?

In general, when logging bugs, please try to stay with the latest
nightly builds of the SDK. Much work has been done since Beta 2 (and
note that Beta 3 was just released). Note that very recently (build
189998) further properties were added to the ISOAPDecoder interface to
provide more control over how possibly-reoccuring result parts are
decoded in a response. The existing behavior was preserved, but when we
get more details about your response we'll be able to see whether you
can take advantage of these settings.

Regards,
    Pete