Hi, people.

I have a LineChart with multiple series in it, and I'd like to have a custom
data tip function for each series, and not one for the whole chart. I've
thought of a couple of ways of doing this, but none of them are what you'd
call 'tidy'. I'd like to know if there's a reasonably declarative fashion
(that is, without using an if ... then ... else statement and comparing to a
given property on the hit data on my data tip function) of specifying a
custom data tip function for a specific series in the chart, instead of
using one single data tip function for all series in the chart.

Any ideas on this one?

Here's my code (I know there's no dataTipFunction specified on the chart
right now, since it makes data tips for all series the same):

<mx:LineChart id="lineChart"
    height="100%"
    showDataTips="true"
    width="100%">

    <mx:horizontalAxis>
     <mx:CategoryAxis
      displayName="Muestra"
      categoryField="{ClinicalStudy.xField}"
      dataProvider="{selectedStudy.results}"/>
    </mx:horizontalAxis>

    <mx:verticalAxis>
     <mx:LinearAxis
      alignLabelsToInterval="false"
      autoAdjust="false"
      baseAtZero="false"
      displayName="Valor"
      maximum="{maxVerticalAxis}"
      minimum="{minVerticalAxis}"/>
    </mx:verticalAxis>

    <mx:series>

     <mx:LineSeries
      dataProvider="{selectedStudy.results}"
      displayName="{selectedStudy.name}"
      yField="{ClinicalStudy.yField}">
      <mx:lineStroke>
       <mx:Stroke alpha="0.8" color="#F5821F" weight="4"/>
      </mx:lineStroke>
     </mx:LineSeries>

     <mx:LineSeries
      dataProvider="{selectedStudy.averageDataProvider}"
      displayName="Media"
      yField="{ClinicalStudy.yField}">
      <mx:lineStroke>
       <mx:Stroke alpha="0.8" color="#499615" weight="2"/>
      </mx:lineStroke>
     </mx:LineSeries>

    </mx:series>
</mx:LineChart>