Hi Abdullah, I have this error when I starget getting in your website:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
        at Comp::Home/creationCompleteHandler()
        at Comp::Home/___Operation1_result()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/ flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at mx.rpc::AbstractOperation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/ internal::dispatchRpcEvent() at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/ internal::resultHandler()
        at mx.rpc::Responder/result()
        at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()
        at ::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/ flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::onComplete()

then when I click on the others tabs, happens other errors.

How you managed to change the backgrounds and the animations, when the state change on the flex?

Regards

Gustavo