>  If you can please file a bug with a test project and detailed steps as to
> how to reproduce we can certainly take a look. Write back here with the bug
> number and maybe other folks who are seeing similar issues can vote on it to
> make sure we're aware of how much impact this is having on folks.

I went through the steps in a fresh project and the issue didn't occur
again. I'll try it again (later) with the project where it occurred
for me the first time. If I can reproduce it, I'll file a bug.

Apologies to everyone for the "crudeness" of my posts today... lots of
stressing going on, most of it not related to Flex Builder... sorry it
was the target! ;-)

Troy.