> I've encountered a really annoying quirk in FB3 on OSX... often, when
>  I choose to debug my project FB hangs at 61% for a minute or so before
>  finally launching the browser (Firefox) and connecting the debugger.

I've narrowed it down to putting my laptop to sleep (hibernate, deep
sleep) causes it. Something is going sideways when Flex Builder is
restored. Any ideas? Can anyone else confirm this?

Reproduce: Open Flex Builder. Debug a project, etc. Put your machine
into deep sleep (OSX-equivalent of Windows XP's hibernate, memory is
written to disk and all power is cut-off). Resume. Now try to debug...
launching the debugger will hang at 61% for about a minute (I'm
guessing until something times out) and will then finally launch. It
will do this until you exit FB and restart it, at which point it works
normally.

Troy.