Anyone figure out a good solution for this?

I've got a service with about 8 separate WSDL files that I'm trying
to generate automatically.

Unfortunately, most of them share types with each other so the WSDL
wizard fails with a "Filename Collision" error. Shouldn't the Wizard
be smart enough to figure out that the classes are defined once and
re-used?

I guess I can export the classes to a separate directory and then
merge the relevant ones back, but that's going to be a major pain.

Any suggestions?  I tried FlexTense as well, but it fails miserably
on the WDSL files I've got which use a significant amount of binding
and custom stuff.

thanks in advance,

jon