I've got an Array of class objects (a class Circle with a property
percentage) coming in.

I've got 4 Numeric steppers that are supposed to control each Circle's
percentage  -- trouble is each of the 4 circles has it's own type - so
one stepper controls one circle type, etc.

How can I best bind the stepper to the correct circle?

If I use the filter function, it return an array - do I do the filter
function and return the first Circle returned (there will be only one
-- and in doing this will the binding still work for live data binding?

Or do I just do the extra code up top that when these are loaded in I
make sure they're always in the proper order and have the steppers
just bind via Circles[0] -- positioning?