You could just reference the source property instead to get at the core
data.

!k

  _____

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh McDonald
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:30 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Supporting (implementing) for each

Hey Guys,

How do I implement for each? ArrayCollection has public fields (such as
length) that don't turn up in a for each, which is what I'll get if I just
define my class as dynamic. Is it just by implementing ICollectionView or
IList, or is there more to it? I could just dive into ArrayCollection.as and
try and figure it out, but I'm hoping there's an easier answer ;-)

I'm writing an "ordered set" collection btw if that explains why I want to
do this :)

-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> com