Without having done it myself, I would say off the top of my head no,
because the Event class (flash.events.Event.COMPLETE) does not contain
user-settable data.

But you may be able to do it indirectly, by creating a custom property
fileName on the server-side dispatching object, and then using
event.target.fileName on the client-side ...?

Joseph Balderson, Flash Platform Developer | http://joeflash.ca