From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of pbrendanc
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 5:51 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Custom (mxml) UI Components in Flex?

Hi
Just getting into flex in my spare time and trying to learn as quickly
as possible - so excuse me if some of my postings/questions seem
somewhat redundant - however these groups are a valuable resource for
future Flex noobies so hopefully others will benefit from the Q&A.
(Later on I may compile a list of (HowDoI qns )that I've had to deal
with in learning Flex and post ??where??).

I know I can create custom classes defined in .as files and reuse these.
Is is possible to create a custom component (say a composite if
several multiple UI components (e.g. a logon form definition) in an
.mxml file ant then reuse these?

The examples in the docs all use .as files so I'm wondering if it's
possible to do the same thing with mxml files.

TIA,
Patrick