I have a completed project that is working fine. As a shortcut to
building a new project I thought I would copy and paste the entire
project and give it a new name.

Once this was complete and compiled it gives me a security sandbox
violation for every remote call. Cleaning the project has no effect.

There is a crossdomain.xml file on the affected server and it looks
like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM
"http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd";>
<cross-domain-policy>
  <site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies="all">
    <allow-access-from domain="*" ports="*" />
    <allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*" headers="*" />
  </site-control>
</cross-domain-policy>

Why would the old project work and the copied one not? What can I do
to fix this?