The dataProvider is a property of a Cairngorm VO.
So, I have a productVO, of which images is a property (Array), so the
dataProvider is product.VO - the thing is, the dataProvider IS being
updated, its just the display that's not being displayed. As soon as I
select another product, and then switch back to the product in
question, or if I scroll up and then down in the TileList itself, the
newly uploaded image appears.

thanks,
Barry