Maybe setStyle("overSkin", getStyle("upSkin"))

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dennis Falling
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:52 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Trick button into rendering
mouseover/mouseout states

I don't know of a way to give a link button a transparent mouse over
background.

On Jul 7, 2008, at 2:11 PM, "nathanpdaniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

        I'm not sure but what's the difference between a link button and
what
        you're trying to accomplish? It seems to me what you're looking
for
        would be easily accomplished with a little CSS & the LinkButton
        component rather than reskinning the Button component.

        --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        > Interesting. It should work because the icon and text is not a

        child of
        > the skin. Maybe I don't understand what he wants or what you
tried.

        > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
        [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]