Thanks Doug, there's a bunch of good ideas in there!

Now all I need to do is get this flaming move over and done with, and one
day I might even get my DSL reconnected :)

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]