welcome to 2032 hell :)   as you should have run across, this is a generic
error thrown when th ebrowser says there is something wrong, but the
browser  does not tell FP what is wrong.  I've seen this afflict IE with
some webservices.  It would happen randomly and with the same exact
call/returned data pattern too, so I ruled out bad data.  Implement a retry
n times maybe, icky yes, but can drop the probability of total failure
down.

DK

--
Douglas Knudsen