________________________________

From: flexcomponents@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Gustafson
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 8:36 AM
To: flexcomponents@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcomponents] Struggling with itemRenderer in DataGrid

That is exactly the solution I hit upon this morning.

Now I am trying to work through how to have a different selectedIndex in
the ItemRenderer for each row in the datagrid.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Steve

On 3/2/07, jwopitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >