I know in the past it has been recommended not to run a receiver calibration with any branch versions of the software, but is that the current thinking with Beta 2.0? I loaded it last night, transferred my settings from my older official release and everything seems to be working fine. I am however getting some tremendous birdies in the AM mode on 6 meters and I'd like to see if a receiver recalibration might solve the problem.

Thanks,

Gary - WA4IAM