I used exactly the same settings for both JT65-HF and JT9-1 with not problems
what so ever.

I will email you a block diagram if you like.

However, I found that running both programs at the same time is a no - no.  You
either run one or the other.

73, Ernest ... email QRZ.COM or reply to this posting. 😊