This is a subjective assessment about a subjective assessment!

I think that there are a couple of items in Apple's favor:
1. Over  the years Apple was the market king in the audio-visual industry
which meant they were engineering their products to perform well in that
segment. Our SDR machines are primarily audio workstations so it would
imply that Apple knows how to engineer a workstation to meet that
industry's needs.
2. Apple invented Firewire so its natural to assume they know how to
engineer one of their own inventions into their computers.

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC