is any one can clear this please
is the v2.7.2 been fixed with the data transfer? or i need to load an extra
file i can't see it on flex page .
2nd i don't even know how to do it can any one please explain to me i ask on
the air today 4 people who use the new version none of then even know
what i need to do open 2.7.2 i see data transfer inport
 data transfer export  so i n order to transfer my setting from the last
version do i need to import it  from where what file  is any can make it clear
may be some one can do youtube how to do it it will be more clear .
vy 73
E.P  g0uut