Did anyone else notice that the receivers on the 6500 and 6700 use a 16-bit ADC rather than 24-bit like the 5000A? That reduces the dynamic range by up to 48 dB (same dynamic range as the 1500). That will probably be fine on HF, but I already have occasional problems with ADC saturation on 6M when locals (within 25 miles) running 1500 watts are transmitting in the 96 or 192kHz bandpass of my current frequency. Of course, I can eliminate the saturation by turning off my preamp, but then I can't hear the weak station I was trying to work.

73,
Clay  W7CE