Toby:

I wouldn't be concerned with the first 2. I've never seen that on mine and
the third one I haven't noticed. It wouldn't be enough to bother me even on
rtty. Of course with any news group you only hear the few problems and not
about the thousands that are working just fine. This radio works ten times
better than an Orion, har har.

John N1JM