How are you guys configuring the delta 44 to work with mixw? I spent all
weekend going nuts installing an m-audio ap192. What I found is that the
inputs don;t show up in the mixer panel under the windows sound card.

I spoke with m-audio and they confirmed the delta44 behaves the same way in
that the window record mixer shows no input sources.

So, from a mixw perspective, when I go to adjust the input, mixw balks and
says no mixer control.

According to M-Audio this is how both the d44 and a ap192 work. so how are
you flex radio folks configuring mix w to work with this?

Thanks
Doug / K0ZU