ZS6AVM Wrote:

I downloaded NET Framework Version 2, and installed it, only to find
that PowerSDR presented an error message, indicating the I would have to
close PowerSDR
My PC is running XP Pro with service pack 2
I wonder if anyone else has perhaps had a similar experience with NET
Framework ver 2
I haven't tried yet, but was thinking that perhaps if I install NET
Framework ver 2, and then re-install PowerSDR if that may resolve the
problem. Before doing that, I will however await any direction from
those who know more about PC's and software than I do, hi !

Looking fwd to hearing any comments in this regard

Be seein ya

Dave

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and others authorised to receive it.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, disclosure or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or
entities other then the intended recipient is prohibited.

immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the
original message and all copies from any computer.

Denel (Pty) Ltd exercises no editorial control over e-mail messages originating
in the organisation and does not accept any responsibility for either the
contents of the message or any copyright laws that may have been violated by
the person sending this message.

Denel (Pty) Ltd is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

This message should not be copied or used for any purpose other than intended,
nor should it be disclosed to any other person.