That's a relief then.

The only time it really mattered, for me, was Red on the Right at the
Rear.  Which indicated that the Red phase went to the right hand lug of
an 11kV triff box as you looked at it from the back of the switchgear...

That was before the IEE and the EU standards people got involved though...

Anyway, so the MP3+ connections wont be the problem.

I'm still at a loss as to know why my SDK1K would not transmit though.

Dave (G0DJA)