Well, as we are on the subject of missing stuff, I did an install of the
latest SVN to experiment with the dual receive and some of the other neat
new stuff and I am now receiving a message indicating  "The procedure entry
[EMAIL PROTECTED] could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL.

Thinking the DLL might be corrupted, I did an update on the DLL and
attempted to re register it with regsvr32. No luck. The error message
continues. Clicking "OK" repeats the error message four times after which I
receive a "Fatal Error" message. This Fatal Error message appears as
follows:

All suggestions regarding how to get me back on the air are appreciated.

Tom Shikoski -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Administrative & Technical Services, LLC
416 West Sleights Rd., Traverse City, Mich. 49686 231.941.5591