There are two vertical sliders in the Sub RX section.  The one on the left
controls the Main RX volume while the one on the right controls the Sub RX
volume.  Note that these are not active unless the Sub RX is active.

When it is active, the controls combine with the overall AF control (i.e. if
you set the Main RX to mid and the Sub RX to mid and the AF to the mid
point, you would get 25% (0.5*0.5) of the max audio output.

Conceptually, the AF is an overall gain control in all cases.  The other two
controls are to enable you to manipulate the main/Sub RX audio independently
when Sub RX is active.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

...I'm running version 1.9.0 (803). In this version