Hi Flexers,

I'm seeing a strange problem when I QSY my rig from MixW using the
scroll wheel.

Config: MixW to PowerSDR via N8VB's VCOM.

When I use the scroll wheel in MixW (click over the waterfall and turn
the wheel on my mouse), unless I turn the wheel very, very, very slowly
(that is, much slower than one wheel click per second) after just a few
wheel clicks (seven seems to be the magic number), MixW loses its mind
and displays a frequency such as 732.344.939.  PowerSDR shows the
correct frequency.

The behavior does not seem to be affected by changing the parallel port
delay (or the serial port baud rate on either side, which should matter
anyhow given that the port is virtual).

The problem seems to be unlikely to be solely a MixW problem, as I can
QSY my TS-2000 this way (via a physical serial connection) as fast as I
can turn the scroll wheel.

Before I proceed to diagnose this further, I wanted to know if any of
the MixW + SDR users out there have seen or solved this problem.

Thanks for any info,

de Peter K1PGV