Jim,

You are absolutely correct.  We have hundreds of PC's on our production floor,
all running Windows 2000.  We have not even moved to XP yet for our production
machines., nor do we have any plans to do so in the foreseeable future.  Yes,
we have a site license and load the Win2K image ourselves when we get a new PC
(with XP installed) from Dell.  To switch OS's would potentially cause too much
disruption to our production processes, and I think that you would want your
air bag control module to be manufactured using stable systems!

73, Ray, k9DUR