-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 1:09 AM
To: Phil LaMarche
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 6 meters

It is addressed. I have 100 watts output and good sensitivity on 6m.
Any spurs that are there are very tiny.  On receive these are to be
addressed in an early release of the software by using the track and
subtract algorithm that is in use in Linrad.  On transmit, they are so
far below the legal IMD products they are not an issue.

Bob
N4HY

Phil LaMarche wrote:
> The receive on the SDR1000 is dead as a post with many birdies etc.
> Was this addressed with the 5000?
>
> Phil
>

> Philip LaMarche
> LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
> www.instantgourmetspices.com <http://www.instantgourmetspices.com/>
> www.W9DVM.com <http://www.w9dvm.com/>
> 727-944-3226
> 800-395-7795 pin 02
> FAX 727-937-8834
> NASFT # 30210
> W9DVM

AMSAT Director and VP Engineering. Member: ARRL, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR WG Chair "If you're going to be crazy,
you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up." Hunter S.
Thompson