Hi Gerd,

DownEast Microwave recently moved their physical location
to a new manufacturing facility.  Their web site is:
< http://www.downeastmicrowave.com/ >

They are unusual because they do not use an e-mail address.

 From their web site:

Shipping and Handling charges:
You will be billed accordingly based on your selected method of
shipment, the weight and size of the package, the value of the
package, and its final destination. The minimum shipping and
handling charge is $5.00.  For international shipments, the
payment of all import fees, customs duties and local taxes will
be your responsibility.  Approximate shipping and handling cost
may be quoted at time of order.

Live Oak is now OPEN for business.
New Telephone 386-364-5529
Operating hours 9am-12noon,1-6pm (EST) Monday-Thursday

I presume that they are on Eastern Daylight Savings Time
at this time of the year.  EDST = UTC - 4 hours.

Mike - AA8K