What a treat the Alabama contingent of "Flexers" enjoyed at the ARRL
National Convention in Huntsville, AL. The crowds were very large on
Saturday and I suspect today will not be an exception. The interest in
Flex-Radio was outstanding with many people stopping in and testing the
waters. For this ham to actually meet John, Bob, and Tim in person was the
highlight of my day spent at the convention.
        I left with a hat and shirt and we all know what that means!!! Now the
wait
begins. Did I hear someone say, "What are you going to do with your
SDR-1000, 100 watt amp, ATU, and Delta 44?" I have not decided.

Jim, W4ATK