Don't put too very much stock in what the DPC Latency checker says.
After all, it's deciding what "too much" is based on Microsoft
guidelines not the hardware or drivers on your particular system.

Given the incredible variability among how devices and drivers respond
to DPC latency, I *really* wouldn't worry much about what the DPC
Latency Checker tells you.  Unless you're the one that's writing the
driver, and therefore you understand the latency guarantees required by
your particular device, I don't think there's much useful that this tool
will tell you.

For example, I once had a client that with a device that needed to be
serviced no less frequently than once each millisecond.  This was a hard
requirement, based on the depth of the FIFO in their hardware.
Everything worked fine except... about once a day or so the "perfect
storm" of DPC and interrupt events would occur and the latency would be
excessive, causing an ugly output glitch.  The cause of the problem was
the combination of the net card (which spent an inordinate amount of
time checking for dynamic speed changes on its interface), the video
card (loading a texture map), and the system needing to page some of the
client's application code in from disk.  It was, in essence, a mess.
THAT's a scenario in which the DPC Latency checker can be helpful.

de Peter K1PGV