From: Rob Dennison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 and Winkey with N1MM Logger

Hi all,

For what it's worth, neither the KW or KY commands are listed in the
latest flexRadio Cat Command Dictionary I've been able to find in the
knowledge base  (Revised January 3, 2006.)

Of course my suggestion is that flexRadio implement a simple ascii port
or the KW/KY commands or a ZZ equivalent and similarly N1MM implement
them as well.

No use pushing on N1MM until flexRadio is in motion.  Of course this
simple solution would work with DXLabs and other CAT programs...

Sure would beat the competition (except Kenwood.)

73's
Rob
AB7CF